Any good chocolate receipe?

A little group shot of my chocolate Easter bunnies and (shame on me!) Christmas chocolate...
If they all were made out of dark chocolate they wouldn't exist anymore, but that's not the case, so here I am trying to decide what to do with them...
What do you usually do (besides eating them of course)? Do you have any ideas, receipes?
Labels: Receipes

11 Comments:
they are nice deco but not nice choco. , Hmm..i would melt it w/ butter and use for choco. topping/baking .
Melt them slowly and mix with milk to make a yummy hot chocolate! :-D if you're into more complicated recipes, go to my food blog friend...there are sea of recipes with chocolates :-)
fotoaddict - that's actually a good idea. Especially since two of them are with nuts, so I can make a chocolate-nut-topping! I like that idea!
maya - I've been doing that last year and it turned out extremely sweet. I already though about adding some flavor to it like nut... Hm, maybe not taking all the chocolate for it might help as well ;). btw, what food blog do you mean? Or just food blogs in general?
I also have a receipe for "bailey's truffels". It's with dark chocolate though, but maybe I can experiment and use the left-overs as well...
I'll have a go at it this weekend and let you know next week...
Oh my goodness - its easter already! and before you know it, it will be Halloween, then thanks givgings and Christmas! Where has the year gone! :P
Oops sorry...forgot the link to Keiko's food blog, and from there there will be links to food blog community ;-)
Good luck with your milk chocolates...
http://www.nordljus.co.uk/en/
Wow, she has some great receipes there! Especially the photos are amazing!! I'll have another look during the weekend.
Send me some:-)
There is no chocolate Easter bunny in Korea...
Isn't her blog amazing? another inspiration...someone with passion and talents :-) we became friends because her cat's name is Maya...:-P :-D you never know what connects you with people, right?
I'd melt them down and put them over ice cream.
Cute cute!!:) But I agree, not very nice choco :) I think I would keep them as a deco;)
Well, I may come a bit late but I found a recipe whose title may interest you : Turkey with chocolate ...
Do not hesitate to read the French version of the recipe (there is a French flag icon on the right), which is delivered with cookers' comments and marks (5 is the best mark).
Matthieu Chateauroux Daily Photo
PS: I did not cook such a recipe. If you make the test, then let me know ...
Post a Comment
<< Home