Nope, not a mom yet. But one day... :) This was a little flower basket I gave to my mom. I guess it's hard to see that it's a basket since it's still wrapped in the paper but you can see the handles.
That's very sweet of you, Nicola...that's a beatufiul bouquet :-) Happy Mother's Day to your mom...belated :-| Sorry, I've been squeezed like a lemon :-P
5 Comments:
Hey Nicola - this is so beautiful - did somebody give this to your for mothers day? :P
Yellow roses are sooo pretty
Nope, not a mom yet. But one day... :) This was a little flower basket I gave to my mom. I guess it's hard to see that it's a basket since it's still wrapped in the paper but you can see the handles.
That is such a cute basket - You're an awesome daughter! :D
That's very sweet of you, Nicola...that's a beatufiul bouquet :-) Happy Mother's Day to your mom...belated :-| Sorry, I've been squeezed like a lemon :-P
Thanks, Nicholas!
Maya - no worries! I know! I'm amazed how you find the time to do all the things you do!!
Post a Comment
<< Home