Thursday, May 04, 2006

Paris in June

I've just booked my flight to meet up with my friend Tara in Paris! I'm so excited!!! We're gonna be there June 5 (evening) - June 8. Hurray!

Anyone else happen to be there around that time? Let me know so we can meet!!! Also, if you know a nice hotel, suggestions are very welcome!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Yippeee :-) I'm happy for you it'll be best time to be in Paris...

Should I be jealous then? ;-P how come you're take a special trip to Paris to meet with Tara and not to Antibes to meet with me??? :-D just teasing...I know Paris is still known to be one of the most beautiful towns in the world, why not visit it often, right? :-)

Btw, is Tara back in France now or she's just vacationing too there? Enjoy your trip for sure...I'll get back to you if I find some ideas where to stay, ok?

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger marichan said...

I am so jealouse to hear that, Nicola! But Tara is moving back to San Francisco soon, so I can see her here, too.

BUT, I am so jealoue every time I hear about you guys union in Europe...

Take some fun pictures with Tara in the beautiful ciy of Paris and share with us!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Cupcake said...

Hi Nicola!

We wish you the best in Paris! June should be a lovely time. Ryo and I will be there as well from July 25 to 29.
We look forward to your comments and your current tips on the city of lights. ;)

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Kala said...

sounds like fun, I need to plan my summer trip already - I think I may go to iceland or norway hmmmmm

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

maya - no need to be jeaulous ;). She emailed me that she is going to meet with Chris' family and so we decided to meet up in Paris for a few days. Chris and her are moving back to San Francisco now!! :) I'm gonna see you in August!!

karine - oh, too bad that you're not making it to Germany this time!! Let me know the exact days when you're gonna be in Paris and maybe I can meet up with you too. Tara is meeting with Chris' family.

mari - I'll take some photos for you! I'll have to see when I'm gonna be in San Francisco again too, to meet up with you guys. I missed you last time. Maybe next year...

Sandrine - Cool! Maybe it overlaps with Karine's stay so I can meet up with all of you...

nicholas - iceland or norway have some great landscapes, I've heard. Haven't been there myself. But isn't the planning part already a lot of fun, before you even go. Choosing between all the different interesting destinations...

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Cool, I'll see in in August then...it'll be still my busiest time, but we'll figure out how to meet ;-)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger micki said...

What fun, how I wish I could be there with you all!

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeting Tara in Paris! Reads like a book title.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

maya - No problem, I can also help out in your shop while chatting with you ;).

micki - maybe one day there'll be conferences for photo bloggers where we could all meet...

sedona - funny. If I get enough pictures together, I'll think about it ;).

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Admin said...

you're silly, nicola...:-P sure why not :-D i'll give you coffee, tea and chocolate for free ;-)

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad the TGV Paris-Strasbourg/Straßburg-Frankfurt hasn't been completed yet! Then it would be faster to take the train, city centre to city centre. Know the train east from Paris is slow...

Will your Wiesbaden blog temporarily become a Paris blog? Looking for German things in Paris?

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

maya - alright, deal! ;)

lagatta - I have not decided what I'm gonna do. I'm tempted to just take a break for those few days... We'll see. I'll definitely take lots of pictures in Paris and will share them here (well, at least some of them). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home