Roofs of Wiesbaden (part 2)
You will probably recognize the "freedom of the press" fellow from an earlier post in my Wiesbaden DP blog (that's actually how I spottet him). The roof to his left belongs to the Kaiser Friedrich Therme and in the background you see parts of the Neroberg (left) and Sonnenberg (right).For a colored version of the photo click here.
Labels: Wiesbaden

3 Comments:
I like the black/white photo with the 'green' statue in the center :-) Btw, after the "mohammad drawings" drama recently, how was the danish consulate/embassy in germany or around your area? full of protestors or nothing was big there because people undertood better about the freedom of the press?
that was such a clever way to bring focus to the freedon of press man. For a minute, I never noticed the photo editing until I read the sentence on colored version. I guess they say when its done right, no one should notice - the true test of talent. :)
I need to learn to do that - at the moment I use the magic want tool to select areas around the object and change to greyscale...ghetto is right!
maya - I have not heard of any rumors. I don't even know where the next danish consulte/embassy is (maybe Frankfurt? otherwise Berlin).
nicholas - there are different ways to do it. I've heard from bob from Barcelona that some cameras even have a selective option where you can select an item that should be colored and everything else gets desaturated.
Post a Comment
<< Home