Impressions from our vacation in South of France
At the end of August we went on vacation to South of France, the area of Languedoc & Roussillon. Here is just a very small selection of impressions from the trip.
Abbaye de Valmagne: when it was sold, the new owners turned it into a winery and stored the wine barrels in the former church of the abbey. I don't think there's wine in there anymore (but am not sure).
A popular French cookie and candy store in Aigues Mortes. The boxes were even for sale without candies or cookies inside.













4 Comments:
Very lovely shots, Nicola...and for sure it was a lovely and adventurous trip too :-) Thanks for sharing them...
very beautiful - its nice to see sunsets in different parts of the world =)
Being an American and having lived in Germany (Munchen) for 6 years, I really enjoy, and look forward to all your beautiful pictures of the fairytale country.
wow you saw Valmagne! I used to live 5 km from Valmagne and when my parents have visitors they bring them there... nice place indeed! :)
Elsa from Paris
Post a Comment
<< Home